If you’re looking to improve your social media presence, the first place you need to focus your attention is your bio.
Your bio is one of the first things people see when they visit your profile. Plus, it’s the key element for viewers to decide whether to follow or connect with you.
In this episode we’re going to outline how you can create the perfect bio that makes the right impression and attracts new followers
- Key elements to have in your bios
- Personal brands vs. Company bios
- Different platform considerations
- Additional tools and tips
Your bio should include most of the elements below depending on the context of the platform…
- How you help people / Value prop
- Who you are
- Where you work
- What you do
- The topics that interest you
- Your brand’s tone
- A call to action