46% of internet users agree that the #1 reason for leaving a website is not being able to tell what a company does.
Additionally, 53% of all mobile website visits are abandoned if the webpage takes more than three seconds to load.
In this episode we’ll talk about why potential customers are leaving your website, and what you can do about it!
Be sure to stay tuned to the end because I’ll show you a simple test you can do to identify how to fix these issues.
- The user experience on your website greatly effects your visitors from taking action!
- The main typical causes for people leaving your website are: Loading Speed, Mobile Optimization, Content Layout, Lack of Call-To-Actions, Unorthodox Design.
- Running the 7 Second test (explained in this episode) will help you fix these issues.
- Image Sizing Tools:
- Free Online Image Resizing: https://www.adobe.com/photoshop/online/resize-image.html
- Image Compression Tools: https://tinypng.com & https://imageoptim.com/mac
- WordPress Image Resizing Plugin: https://imagify.io
- Webpage Testing Tools:
- Website Caching Plugin – https://wp-rocket.me