Listen in as Brad demystifies content creation with Liquis Digital co founder, Andy Ptacek. This powerful conversation is jam packed with actionable content strategies you can start taking today to guess less and grow more!
Dream Customer Demographics
- Age, gender, interests, location, values, desires, aspirations, problems, etc.
- Be the customer. Feel the feelings of the customer (almost every purchase is emotional on some level).
- What emotions, frustrations are they having in their current situation?
Monetize Problem Solving
- What problem will you help them solve?
- What tools (products/services) can you uniquely create solutions with?
- What are the customer’s potential results of solving and not solving the problem? How can you help them see this clearly?
Create Confidence & Clarity Around Your Differentiator via ‘The Hedgehog Concept’
Your business thrives where your passion, meets your unique skillset and potential for profitability.
- What is your passion?
- What are you the best at?
- How can this be profitable?
Simplify Simplify Simplify
You should be able to tell someone what you do in a single sentence. Your business statement should include:
- Solution (product service)
- For Whom (audience)
- How (your differentiator)
- Why (the positive result!)
This single sentence will be the ultimate litmus test for all of your content moving forward because it’s easy to understand, connects with your audience to build trust, and creates confidence with your ideal audience.
- Building A Story Brand (Clarifying Your Message So Customers Will Listen) by: Donald Miller
- Good to Great by: Jim Collins
- Turning the Flywheel (A Monograph to Accompany Good to Great) by: Jim Collins
- The Avatar Immersion Method (How to Authentically Connect With Your Ideal Buyers + Turn Them Into Lifelong Fans) by: Lee Rowley